IAC – INTERNATIONAL ART COMPETITION
The International Art Competition (IAC) is a part of the Festival “ May in Cividale Youth 2022”.
We inform you the Award Ceremony will be held in CIVIDALE DEL FRIULI,
Saturday September 24th, at 4.00 p.m.
The place of the Ceremony is PALAZZO DE NORDIS, Piazza Duomo, 5, CIVIDALE.
WE ALSO INFORM YOU THE CEREMONY CAN BE SEEN IN LIVE STREAMING CONNECTING TO “YOU TUBE” : oi0-oa30wdw
In collaboration with I CREATION
15 Luglio 2022 – LAST NEWS:
The subject of the IAC contest for the year 2022 is “Water”, water in all natural or social manifestations (river, lake sea, rain, snow, irrigation, waterfalls, watermills, etc).
The Participation to the Competition is FREE OF CHARGE.
The Competition aims to stimulate students’ creativity through individual creation in visual arts, and will foster International Art and Cultural Exchange in the next future.
We hope that adults and leaders in various countries will develop better understanding of the young generation, and support and promote their art skills to give them a better preparation for life.
For inquiries please contact:
- Downloading Forms (ANNEX A);
- Submission of works: by shipment to the address indicated at point 5, before March 31, 2022;
- Announcement of results: within April 2022 (results will be announced on the website of the competition);
- Exhibition of awarded works: May 2022 (location to be announced on the website of the competition);
- Prize Winner Presentation Ceremony: Saturday May 28, 2022;
- Return of works: All works will be retained for educational purposes and will NOT be returned.
All students are eligible to participate in the Competition.
Participants are divided into 4 Groups as follows (entrants’ age should be calculated as at 1 January 2021)::
- Group 1: 5 (or younger) to 8 years of age;
- Group 2: 9 to 11 years of age;
- Group 3: 12 to 14 years of age;
- Group 4: 15 to 18 years of age.
Two other Groups are scheduled for young disabled, please indicate which kind of disability, with the following division.
- Group 5: 5 (or younger) to 11 years of age;
- Group 6: 12 to 18 years of age.
5. Entry Requirements:
- All entries should interpret and reflect the theme “WATER”.
- Since it could take long time for the shipment of the works from outside Italy, please send an e-mail confirmation of the date of shipment.
- All works should be sent by mail to the following address:
IAC (International Art Competition)
Convitto Nazionale Paolo Diacono
P.tta Chiarottini, 8
33043 Cividale del Friuli – Italia
Together with ANNEX A
Prizes are as follows:
- Two Works (First Prize and Second Prize) will be chosen for each Group of entries, (12 Works in total).
- Each First Prize will be awarded Euro 500 and a certificate; each second Prize will be awarded Euro 250 and a certificate and the winners will also be invited to attend the Prize Winners Ceremony. For the awarded entries submitted outside Italy a 2 nights accommodation in CIVIDALE DEL FRIULI will also be offered to attend the Prize Winner Ceremony.
- Honourable Mention: Up to 20 will be chosen from all the entries and each will be awarded a Certificate of Merit.
- Certificate of Appreciation: Up to 20 will be chosen from all the entries and each will be awarded a Certificate of Appreciation. Results of the adjudication will be announced on the website.
- I Creation “Prize for Imagination”: 1 work will be chosen from the entries of Group 1-4 and and 1 work will be chosen from the entries of Group 5-6. Each prize will be awarded Euro 200 and a certificate, and the winning pieces will be applied onto stationery for the promotion of cultural events. Click for details.
All artworks awarded First and Second Prize, Honourable Mention or Certificate of Appreciation will be exhibited during May 2022 in a place to be announced on the website of the Competition.
8. Prize Winner Ceremony:
The Ceremony will be held in CIVIDALE DEL FRIULI on Saturday September 24th 2022.
IN COLLABORATION WITH
The Winner of the I Creation Prize for Imagination
at the 1st International Art Competition is Wing Ching CHONG.
For more information, click here, and download the Masterclass brochure.